Monday, October 31, 2011

as of lately

Power out for 2 days

Day one of power outage-

Peter and Eleanor's wedding.  This was an amazing time, and absolutely appropriate because Peter and Eleanor are 2 of the most amazing people I know.  Laura and I were so happy to be there to witness 2 people so perfect for each other get hitched. It warms my heart.  Hey you two, we love you!

Day 2 of power outage-

Philly Bike Expo, year 2.  Good time bumping into people I miss seeing on a regular basis.  Cate had a blast as well!

Day 3,  power returns-

Go to boot up the computer, discover the circuit breaker has tripped.  After a little troubleshooting discover that the power outage or power return has shorted the computer, regardless of the presence of a surge protector.  Now I am stuck using Laura's MacBook.

No comments: