Friday, September 2, 2011

Tool Fer Sale

SOLD SOLD SOLD
boy that was quick
contact me if you want one


In between waiting for glue to dry and putting together my next order of tubing I made this extremely handy dandy V-block for small diameter tubing.  It will tightly hold tubing from a little less than 1/8th inch to a little more than 1/2 inch, and any size in between.
  • It is spring loaded and has a lip so it stays put in the vise, which is a fantastic feature when you are fitting up a miter for a rack and need to keep going to and from the vise.  
  • The V makes it super easy to keep miters in phase by aligning a scribed line along the length of the tubing.
  • Use it for brazing/welding sub assemblies, you can clamp a tube loose enough to rotate it (loosely gripping the tube with a pair of pliers) but tight enough to hold it.


The one I made for myself is used constantly, this is a must have tool if you are building racks or want to build racks!

If you are interested contact me via the "CONTACT ME" link in the sidebar.


No comments: