Sunday, May 22, 2011

Patience Patience Patience

Patience is what Senor Chris (lockringnotincluded) had lots of on Saturday.  When a dedicated bicycle commuter goes for a ride with a one time active cyclist turned sedentary, patience is a must.  A 22.5 mile ride, some dirt roads mixed in and some good elevation change.  Supposedly I was "leading" the ride, which consisted of me calling out the turns to take.  This was what I was looking at most of the time, when Chris was actually in my sight...


OH BOY, I'm ahead of him!!!

Oh wait, thats bc he was waiting at the top of the climb.

I'm going to try and do this bicycling thing some more, even though it kicked my butt, it was fun.  Thank Gosh I took my triple chainring bike.

1 comment:

Fxdwhl said...

that was a good route on some fine dirt roads. i only felt compelled to double back and look for you once but you shortly crested the hill afterwards. now get out and ride more you bum!!! you're coming up this way next time...