Sunday, February 17, 2008

first timer

for a long time i didnt understand what all the hub-bub with these so called 'blogs' were about.  i also resisted getting a cell phone till just recently though...(within the past 6mnths)
when i started reading my friend chris's blog frequently i started to 'get it.'  when he started posting pictures of stuff i have created and i realized people could post comments, and they were posting nice comments about my handy work i decided to start my own blog to display what im up to in my barn.   

2 comments:

gwadzilla said...

blogs are blah!

okay

my blog is to me what your barn is to you

I build on my computer

nice handiwork!

very pretty rack!

d & l said...

thanks. i checked out you blog, i like the awakening sculpture, and your cyclist spy photos. ill be checking up on you :)